1,500th view

has served over 1,700 satisfied views since 2010!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Top Ten Music Picks:



I like the original song, but Lupe definitely sprinkles a little more flavor to it.

9. You Make Me Smile- Aloe Blacc
Although this song is much different than his hit, "I Need A Dolla," it should not be short-changed (no pun intended?). I look forward to his new album, "Good Things" which is expected to drop September 28th.

One of my favorites off Atmosphere's newest CD, "To All My Friends, Blood Makes the Blade Holy."

Such a great song by Phoenix!

This is a great remix of VV Brown's "Shark In the Water."

I am so obsessed with this song, mostly because of the beautiful vocals accompanied by the piano. Check it out.

This song is for all you Pretty Lights fans. I highly recommend you listen to it immediately.

It is literally impossible to not love this song!

I am a huge fan of OK Go's album, "Of the Blue Colour of the Sky." This song is particularly amazing, but I also love "I Want You So Bad I Can't Breathe" and "This Too Shall Pass."

I stumbled across this song yesterday and I am addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment