1,500th view

has served over 1,700 satisfied views since 2010!

Friday, September 17, 2010

That was different!!!



I tore my ACL a year and half ago. I played soccer 11v11 for the first time since the injury this past Sunday. Just encase you were worried I did not hurt myself again(praise whoever you pray to). I have been playing soccer my whole life and I can't remember the last time I was confused on the soccer field. I wasn't worried about my knee, I just didn't know where to go. The field felt like the ocean and there was no land in site. Where do I run? Who's man is that? There is a lot of space over there? I've been playing small sided soccer for the last couple of months so I was shocked by these sensations I was feeling. The second half went way smoother, so I think and hope that this was a one time thing. Anyone have a similar experience with any aspect of their life?

No comments:

Post a Comment